Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Level One Reiki in Seoul

Hey Pals (Oh I just reminded myself of Jen Flynn!),

Well, last weekend I went to Seoul to take my level 1 Reiki course. For those who don't know what it is Reiki is a Japanese term that means 'Spiritual Life Energy', it uses a hands-on healing system. It was super interesting I learned and felt a lot. My instructor was this very passionate Australian man who is full of amazing knowledge and experience.

Along with taking this course I got to stay in a Hanbok in the old historical part of Seoul called Insadong. A Hanbok is a traditional Korean house. It was so cute!! The downer of it all though was that it rained all weekend. But I was in my course for most of the time and Korea really needed rain. It's wild I can count on my hands the number of times we've had precipitation since I've been here, that's including snow and rain.

I met some great girls during the course one who filled me in on a bunch of great music festivals that are coming up in the next months. Hearing about the festivals was so energizing. I've been feeling somewhat lost without the many concerts and shows I'm used to having in my life. Apparently there is a world DJ festival in May.

Other then that life keeps on trekking. Spring is here in full force and the Cherry Blossoms are out. I'm hoping to get out this weekend and check them out, I have a few wicked trees around my house but apparently complete mountain sides are filled with them.

Ok dokey smokey pokeys, hehehe, I'm outti, sending lots of hugs and kisses!

P.S. This is a pic of one of the new kids we got a few weeks ago, he is the cutest thing in the world, and he listened to me!!!! So that makes him even more adorable! You should hear him say his ABC's, I'm going to video tape him to show all of you!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Reiki! There must have been some amazing energy all weekend. Wow!

Dana J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi I'd love that information too!

frangipani02@gmail.com

If you could let me know the cost too that would be great!!

Thanks, Sue

Anonymous said...

Hello! I would love to learn more about this Reiki training course. Could you give me more information, too? My name is Soo Na, and you can e-mail me at thoughtcage9@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much, and many blessings.

Olivia said...

Hi there -- I'm sure you're sick of getting requests, but I just moved to Seoul and am interested in finding a school for Reiki here. Could you send me the information? My email is olivia.lindquist@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!
Olivia

Anonymous said...

Hi I am also interested in this course, could you please send me the info at lsmx21@gmail (dot) com thank you so much!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi there, I'm Japanese.Living in Korea now. and I'm a REIKI master..I've learned it 7 yars ago in JAPAN..then now, I've opened a Healing salon near YONGSAN station in seoul.Now we are giving a very special price as a trial REIKI healing- 10,000won for 60 minutes.
Of course we have a program to leran reiki healing.
if you are interested in REIKI, please contact us.
Email: coloreisalon@gmail.com
thank you....
mami akashi

stacey said...

hi, i just wanted to say i guess you're confused 'Hanok' with 'Hanbok'. coz 'Hanbok' is the traditional korean dress. so it should be 'Hanok' what you mean there as the traditional korean houses. if you have time, plz correct it!! so that ppl don't get the wrong information.

Unknown said...

THIS AUSTRALIAN IS A SCAM!!!BASTARD!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been trying to find reiki course in Korea and I wish you could send me some information at priscila.topazio@gmail.com
Thanks!

Jen said...

Hello! I'm currently living in Korea and I'm looking for a Reiki course or healing session as well. If you could send me any information at: jenilyn8705@gmail.com that would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi there, like everyone else I would love more information if you still have it! Sounds amazing! lauramoran2009@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Mount Mudang Defeated!

Mount Mudang Defeated!