Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY MOM IS AMAZING!!!

My mom is absolutely wonderful! For years now I've made many a friends jealous with my unbeatable care packages. Starting in University she would send something for my entire floor. I thought she had outdone herself when she sent jujube Christmas candy trees but this time she has really done it! I arrived home from my year in Korea to find that she had scrapbooked my entire year. She took all my pics off of my picasa and turned then into two absolutely beautiful scrapbooks. Although, I wanted to bring them with me to Korea and everywhere I go from here on in, the planes won't let me because of their weight! So, I (actually, my Mom helped me as I was packing to come back to Korea) took pictures of it so I could put them up here. I didn't have time to put them all up but you can go to my picasa if you want to see them all. She takes the cake this woman! I love her to pieces!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

WOW! That's so great! Your moma did a fabulous job!

I miss you!

Liz Ranger (Bubble Tea for Dinner) said...

your mom is so cool! she scrapbooks like a pro, too! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when you were around in ottawa... but I can pass along a blogger award and a fun survey. details are at my art blog http://senorpanda.blogspot.com/
keep being so inspiring!

Where the Pavement Ends... said...

that is such a beautiful collection of memories...awh...mum!!! mothers are beautiful beings!

Where the Pavement Ends... said...

omg...as if i came up as ms.fullerton ....haha ..oh dear, that's not funny at all...who is that!!!!!

Ethan and Maria said...

Beautiful!!!

Ethan and Maria said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mount Mudang Defeated!

Mount Mudang Defeated!